It is no longer a news, that IT specialist and Certified professionals, have a special spot in the high Paying Job across the Nation. The top four IT certifications by salary are in either cloud or security. IT specialists with these skills are in huge demand and command the largest paychecks in the business.
The 2020’s highest-paying certifications show a strong emphasis on particular topics, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, networking, and project management. Cloud Machine Learning, AI, and project management dominate the top five spots and will continue to dominate in 2020 as well.
80% of IT professionals say that certifications are useful for their careers; the challenge however, is deciding which area to focus on.
Highlighted below are some certifications and their respective Annual Income.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect — $175,761
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate — $149,446
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager — $148,622
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control — $146,480
- PMP® – Project Management Professional — $143,493
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional — $141,452
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor — $132,278
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner — $131,465
- ITIL® Foundation — $129,402
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals — $126,653
To know more about the process, prerequisite and certification stages in any of these IT certifications,
kindly contact our customer service. 08140984158, 09038138550, 08077683928, 08077683904.
And you can also register via this link : https://forms.gle/tqbwdxa3LQS3Vts46
You can also enjoy our ongoing Discount on some of these certifications.